Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Vacation





I'm so excited me and my family are going on a 1 week vacation that we've been talking about doing for 5 years now. We're going to Orlando Florida so we can go to Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure! The scariest part i think will be the plane ride there and back because i have a secret fear of flying (in a plane). The reason i'm so scared of flying is because two simple numbers 9 and 11. But anyways we're gunna stay at some orange resort with indoor and outdoor pool, an arcade, internet access, and a whole lotta other stuff! I would just like to take a quick moment before i get back to the story to say if I don't make it back i'm giving all my warhammer to Andrew and my X-box to Teddy and Russle gets my video camera... everything else is free for the takin'! We're leavin' sunday and coming back (hopefully) on the sunday a week later. I sure hope I don't die! =)

No comments: