Saturday, February 17, 2007

Greak Story

In my greak class in homeschool I had to write a myth on how something came to be. I decided to put it on my blog. My story is about puggles and great dains.



Zeus's Dog

One day Zeus was sitting on Mt.Olimpis and desired a partner. Zeus went down to Athens and visited a dog store to get a friend. When he got to the store he saw a pug and thought it was really cool,but he also liked the poodle! Zeus didn't know what to do so he took the DNA of the pug and he mixed the DNA with the poodle! Zeus then saw a puggle (or puddle),but Zeus didn't like the the puggle. Zeus asked the store keeper "Do you have any strong huge dogs to stay with me"? The shopkeeper said "No". Zeus was so angry he went to slay the legendary giant of Mexico! Once Zeus slayed the giant he got an idea to mix the slayed giant's DNA with a plain old dog. Zeus was so happy when he saw the dog rise up from the pile of DNA! Zeus called it a great dain and named it Fluffy. Zeus and Fluffy went up to Mt.Olimpis and lived happily ever after (I hate happy endings) .



3 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the name "puddle" for that mixed pug and poodle. That's funny. I also like that you named the big DNA dog Fluffy.

You write a great story, Matthew. I can't wait for more of your blogging.

Jhonni said...

Nice story. but you should like happy endings.

Sarah

Jim Chandler said...

Great story! And the moral is:

-If you have a giant friend in Mexico, don't make Zeus mad!