Monday, February 19, 2007

Naps

Most people think that naps only give you energy, but naps are useful for 3 reasons.

1.If you take a nap early in the morning you get more creative and your imagination is extended.

2.If you you take a 20 minute nap in the after noon (power nap) you get more energy to do stuff.

3.If you take a nap near night your memory is better then ever.

!REMEMBER! Never take a nap close to bed because if you take a nap close to bed 2 thing are bound to happen.

1.You won't wake until the next day.

2.When it is time to go to bed you won't be tired at all so you'll stay up all night.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Machew,

Do like to nap? I'd love to nap, but I can never seeme to settle down enough to actually sleep. Boy, could I use a nap right now!

Jhonni said...

Matthew,
I take a nap every day during my break at work. I go out to my car, turn on the radio and close my eyes. I really feel better after a 20 minute rest. It helps me regroup when things are crazy and I actually feel energized to finish out my day.
I don't think it would work at home because 20 minutes would turn into 2 hours.
Mommy

21 Charles Street said...

New studies are agreeing with you jhonni - and progressive companies are making space and time for employees to take a nap during workdays.

21 Charles Street said...

Sorry Matthew, I wrote your mom's name and meant to write yours on my blog. My bad.

Jim Chandler said...

I was going to comment on your blog entry, but I am SOooooo tired - think I'll go take a nap.

Ssshhhhhhhhhhh.....